Iran said to ask Interpol to arrest Natanz ‘sabotage’ suspect | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Iran said to ask Interpol to arrest Natanz ‘sabotage’ suspect

Iran has asked Interpol to help arrest a suspect in an attack on its Natanz nuclear facility which it blames on Israel, a local newspaper reported Sunday.

National television published a photo and identified the man as 43-year-old Reza Karimi, saying the intelligence ministry established his role in last week’s “sabotage” at Natanz.

The broadcaster said the suspect had “fled the country before the incident” and that “legal procedures to arrest and return him to the country are currently underway.”

Tags:

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA